Headache Treatment in Grayson
Most people seeking pain management for headaches first try various over-the-counter pain killers. Many don’t even realize chiropractic and wellness clinics can offer highly effective alternative treatment option for headaches.
In fact, the types of chiropractic adjustments and wellness services we offer are some of the most reliable ways to deal with headaches. Several types of headache pain can be alleviated and potentially even eliminated with chiropractic care, wellness services, and lifestyle changes.
Different Types of Headaches
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) headaches usually consist of pain in front of your ears and the edges of your temple
- Cluster headaches tend to feel like they’re in or behind one or both of your eyes
- Migraines frequently affect just part of your head but can be so visceral that you might struggle to function
- Sinusitis feels like pressure near the brows, cheekbones, and the bridge of your nose
- Tension headaches are most frequently described as feeling as if a band is being squeezed around your head
- Cervicogenic headaches involve pain that is localized at the top or back of your head
Nearly every type of headaches can potentially be treated by some aspect of Optimum Health Rehab’s chiropractic and wellness services.
Some headaches, especially tension headaches, are closely related to stress. People who sit at a desk all day may suffer from bad posture, leading to cervicogenic headaches. Chiropractic adjustments may be able to help improve your posture, and a chiropractor’s guidance can help you maintain a better posture and potentially alleviate your headaches.
Headaches are frequently tied at least in part to hormone imbalances, posture, work, stress, diet, and lifestyle. Our team offers a number of diagnostic panels and non-invasive treatment options that can help determine where you might be having problems and how those deficiencies or health struggles could be causing your headaches.
Once we’ve identified the likely culprit, we can develop a customized plan to help you tackle your health problems and eliminate your headaches.
Why You Should Visit Optimum Health Rehab for Headache Management
- Spinal manipulative therapy restores normal motion to the affected spinal segments and releases tension in the supportive muscles of the neck and head.
- The headache treatment benefits from chiropractic adjustments and wellness care are longer lasting than traditional medical treatment.
- Therapeutic massages, passive stretching, and traction are just a few of the potential treatments our team can offer to deliver immediate relief for headaches.
- We also offer medical options such as trigger point Injections, which can provide fast, targeted relief to chronic pain for some patients.
Visit One of Our Georgia Clinics for Headache Treatments
Put Your Headaches Behind You
If you’re looking for both fast results and a long-term strategy for coping with headaches, get in touch with Optimum Health Rehab. We’ll focus on getting you relief now and helping you adopt lifestyle changes that can make your headaches more infrequent in the future.
Call us at (678) 985-7286 today or fill out our form to schedule an appointment.